Thursday, October 23, 2014

Juice Cleanse (day 3)


Wooo woke up feeling good today :) I woke up around 7am and had the first Green Lantern, plus a BIG cup of green tea, right away. After that I went for a quick workout, lifted some weights for 20 minutes and swam moderate pace for about 30 minutes.


After working out I went to pick up my dad's birthday present from Target - I got him this Nespresso Espresso Machine and Milk Steamer (has anyone used this one before?? is it good? I hope so!). I got back home around 10:30am feeling pretty hungry and had the Haute Lemonade.

I was out for a couple hours and was feeling hungry AGAIN when I got back, so I had the Maroon Five juice right away. This helped but it seems like today the juices aren't keeping me full as long and I feel more hungry through out the day.

Craving Chipotle right about now.... big time.

A couple hours later, after working, I decided to have my second Green Lantern juice and wrap my dad's present. This was tasty but only filled me up for about 45 mins :( wahhh.


Almost gave in and made some food for dinner, but I want to stick it out to see how I feel (different, better??) if I complete the full 3 days. Had the second Maroon Five at about 6pm. Fairly satisfying, but I'm starting to feel ready for something I can actually chew.

Drank my final (YAY) juice around 8pm. Feeling kind of tired in general today but hopefully that translates in to being refreshed once I start eating normally again.

More thoughts on the cleanse as a whole to come, but thats all for now. Woo I did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment