Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Juice Cleanse (day 2)


Good morning! So today I woke up feeling a little hungry, but once I had the Green Lantern juice right after waking up at 7am I felt good.

I kind of lost track of time while I was on the computer, big surprise, so I ended up having the second juice a little later than I meant to, at about 10am instead of 9am. By this time I was starting to feel a little hungry again but the spicy lemonade definitely helped. Does anyone else feel like spicy food always fills you up faster?? I guess its true of spicy drinks too. Yesterday I was worried that this one might get more spicy from the cayenne sitting in the water but it doesn't seem any hotter than before.

Ok I think this cleanse process is definitely having an effect on my tastebuds. Not sure if it will last but at least for now they seem different! Yesterday when I had the Maroon Five juice I wasn't crazy about it but today I swear it tasted like a Cherry Limade from Sonic. I might be losing it over here!!

Had the second Green Lantern after leaving a meeting at about 3:30pm. It was just in time because I was for sure getting hungry, luckily my stomach wasn't rumbling too loudly in the meeting!

Went for about an hour long walk / run with the dog when I got home, then had the second Maroon Five when we returned around 5.


Had the Cashew Dream at about 8pm (remember to SHAKE WELL - all the vanilla bean sunk to the bottom, check out the picture haha!). Today was pretty good but I was noticeably more hungry than day one. Plus I was basically torturing myself watching the Food Network and looking at Pinterest, which didn't help. Hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment