Monday, October 20, 2014

Fresh Kicks



Woo so excited about these babies!! I actually got them a while ago but they were sort of packed away when I was moving and I finally rediscovered them. Plus I feel like they're perfect now that its feeling like fall here in Chicago. They're called the Everly - black leather ankle boots with cutout detailing and buckles. I love them because they are polished looking yet slightly edgy, and I think they could be casual or dressy depending on what you wear them with. I was super stoked to find these guys on sale at Urban Outfitters. They were marked at $99.99 on sale, but at the time all the clearance items were an additional 50% off so I ended up getting them for about 50 bucks. Not a bad deal considering the Jeffery Campbell Everly boot usually goes for about $200! Plus boots like these can last forever as long as you care for them and polish them now and then. What do you guys think of these boots?? Let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment